web metrics Denton: Rated: Rooster's Roadhouse: A Review

Friday, June 4, 2010

Rooster's Roadhouse: A Review

Sorry for dickin' around with the post so much. Like I mentioned via twitter,, we accidentally podcasted. Rudy didn't want to write up his portion of the review so I dragged out my laptop so he could just talk it out. I was planning on maybe transcribing it or (at the very least) summarizing it. After we were done, we saw that we talked for 24 minutes! I was not going to go back through all that at that hour, nor at that  level of buzz.

Thus the podcast was born.

You can find the media dump post (as I shall call it from here forth) HERE.

Here are my thoughts (that I am sure you are dying to read)

Food: Good.

I've eaten there like five times. They have really greasy, really filling food. It really is a good place when you want to eat like your body is immune to grease and beer.

Service: Decent.

They were pretty busy that day, so they weren't right on top of things but it wasn't horrible or anything. Although near leavin'-time, we were wondering how long we would have to wait to get our checks.

Price: Decent

This is a relative thing. If you are a broke-ass then maybe you should hold off on eating out. That said, this isn't gonna break you. It isn't Hannah's. 

Overall: Good.

Despite what Rudy said in the podcast, the beer selection is just alright. It is a great place to have lunch or eat dinner which is all I ask for.

Rooster's Roadhouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment